Preparation of the Unified TACSA Control System
is was decides to go for a new Unified Control System for TASCA.
Several LabVIEW programm in different versions and developers should be rewritten and unified. It was decided to
- separate the user layer from the device layer,
- replace some hardware (NI-PCI-6602 Counter) and join with NI-RIO modules,
- change data storage and reporting format to ASCII,
- replace scattered GUI's with a unified one,
- enable remote monitoring in the office.
Links to primary requirements as well as hardware and software specifications and design documents will become availabe here.
- 09 Jan 2012