Welcome to the NIUser Wiki-Web
This web has the purpose to provide information about National Instruments
products as well as activities and projects at GSI
It is meant as a platform for collaborative work and documentation as well as exchange of experience for users of National Instruments
hardware and software at GSI
. For this purpose, we have set up the NIUserGroup
, which is open to all NI users at GSI. How to join the NIUserGroup:
Ask a member of the NIUserGroup
provides user consulting for projects with National Instruments
products at GSI
- July 2021
- NI Connect is coming soon. Registration is open.
NI Connect is a new free digital event on July 27–28 designed for engineers looking to explore the latest trends in test and data analytics. Join us for inspiring demos, new product announcements, fun surprises, and to hear the latest stories from peers who Engineer Ambitiously™.
NI Connect provides a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities convenient for participants around the globe.
- LabVIEW Hands-On Training
- LabVIEW Online-Training May 2020 completed.
- Are you interested in Hands-on exercises?
- Advanced LabVIEW programming techniques
- Introduction to object-oriented programming with LabVIEW
- Introduction to actor-oriented programming with LabVIEW
- Please send your request to HolgerBrand
Obtaining, Installing and Using NI-Software
Refer to Obtaining and Installing NI-Software
NI Product Specific Pages
Including links to GSI projects and instrument driver downloads.
LabVIEW specific informations are found here
DIAdem specific informations are found here
A mailing list: NI-USERSGROUP AT gsi.de
has been setup to establish more efficient communication between NI-Users@GSI. Sorry, but only GSI Users are allowed to access this list. A web interface
is available where you can
- Search in the archive.
- Post a new message.
- ni-usersgroup or leave the list (or change settings)
- Get more Information about the usage of LISTSERV@GSI.
NI Developer Exchange
NI provides Developer Exchange Discussion Forums
to the NI world wide user community.
We support Adobe Connect to enable remote support for LabVIEW
users from GSI. https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/lvsupport
is the link to the virtual room. Send an eMail to HolgerBrand
to request a meeting.