NI LabVIEW Code Review
I would like to invite to a workshop concerning LabVIEW Code Review, how to do and which tools to use.
|| 9:00 - 12:00
|| IT Schulungsraum (SB3 1.239a)
LabVIEW developer with some programming experience. Experience with object-oriented programming is an advantage, but not a must!
- Motivation for Code Review in general, norms and standards.
- Hands-On: LabVIEW Code Review of an example project.
- Introduction of available tools.
- Discussion of attendees review results.
- Interactive walk through
- Optional: Discussion of attendees projects.
During this workshop we will discuss LabVIEW programming recommendations and style guides as well as some object oriented design patterns.
- Good knowledge of the LabVIEW development environment.
- Contents of the LabVIEW Core I & II.
- Experience in programming LabVIEW.
- A basic understanding of object-oriented programming in LabVIEW is an advantage ( Refer to this tutorial).
All attendees need to bring their own notebook with LabVIEW 2015 or later installed. You could also make a remote desktop connection to your development PC from the local terminal (,but try in advance!).
- Network access to our scratch drive.
The number of attendees is limited (max. 10), first come first serve. Please register via eMail to HolgerBrand