FOPI Control System Operation
This and subsequend pages will describe the operation of the FOPI Control System (FOPI_CS).
This pages are addressed to administrators and users of the FOPI Control System.
The administrator will configure the FOPI_CS.
- Domain Management Server: Which application is running on which node.
- CS Configuration Database: Device configuration, processes to start, etc.
The user wants to
- operate devices and processes,
- set values and
- monitor the status.
The startup of the FOPI_CS is automated to a certain degree.
- After power on: The FOPI_CS user will be autologgedon on all FOPI_CS nodes.
- The DMSClient should be started automatically and subscribs to the DMSServer which is running on KP1PC065. The DMSClient will (re-)start all necessary control system tasks according to the configuration received from the DMSServer.
- The configuration to be used by the DomainManagementSystem must be set action by clicking UPDATE DOMAIN button. THINK TWICE BEFORE CLICKING this button!
- 02 Jul 2007