How to get the STF Teststand Software Sources
Following section describes what you need to do in order to create your own project. This is necessary to avoid problems merging git branches later on.
- Mount network disk:
- Clone the Git-Repsository GIT\STF.git to the desired destination on your local drive.
- Checkout the desired branch.
.gitmodules and adjust the drive letter of the remotes located on \\wincontrols.gsi.de\data\STF\Git.
- git submodule init
- git submodule update
- Read the
Readme.txt for additional requirements, e.g. which instrument drivers to install.
- Create your own copy of
STF.lvproj and open it.
- Save your own copy of
- Remove all classes and content-VIs which are not executable on your system, e.g. missing DSC module or missing instrument driver.
- Create your own copy of STF-Main.vi and open it.
- Replace the subVI
STF_Content.vi with your own version.
- Fix all other reported errors in
- Create your own copy of STF.ini and open it.
- Adjust the configuration to your needs.
- 21 Jul 2016