Obtaining and Installing NI software
Prior to obtaining the software you must have signed the InstituteCampusLicenseAgreement
. There are two ways to obtain NI software.
We have a limited
number of DVD-sets available. You may contact Holger Brand or Dietrich Beck for obtaining such a DVD-set.
Download from File-Server
You will no longer get your own CDROM for the Windows versions, but this software is available on our file server: (You may need to use the Internet Explorer, otherwise the link my not work.) \\WinControls\data\NI
. GSI Windows users, member of the (campus
domain AND LabVIEW
group) have read and execute access. You can become a member of the LabVIEW
group by signing the InstituteCampusLicenseAgreement
On the file server you find two entry points, Software
- Software contains the DVD contents und should be able to install the desired software directly from here.
- In case it is not possible to install directly from the file server, we recommend that you copy the required software to your hard disk and install from there by starting autorun.exe or setup.exe.
- Of course, you need administrator rights on your local computer, anyway.
- ISO-Images will contain the DVD images prepared to be burned to a DVD or CDROM.
Following packages are available. Refer to the readme's
for package contents.
- NI Volume License Manager
- ICLA Spring 2009
- ICLA Spring 2007
Available 3rd Party Software
We have also some other 3rd party software licensed. In case of interest, please contact HolgerBrand
- 03 Apr 2009