LVOOP Workshop August/September 2011
I would like to invite to a workshop concerning object-oriented programming with LabVIEW.
|| 29.8. - 2.9.2011
|| 9:00 - 17:00
|| Schulungsraum DVEE, SB3 1.239a
Intended audience: LabVIEW developer with some programming experience, but not necessarily experts!
- Good knowledge of the LabVIEW development environment
- Contents of the LabVIEW Basis I & II multimadia course
- At least some experience in programming LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of following topics are an advantage, but not really necessary.
- multithreading and event mechanisms
- object oriented programming
- design patterns
Please, refer to LabVIEWObjectOrientedProgramming
for more informations on LVOOP and good starting points. It would be a good preparation to read the diploma thesis: Prototype for a mobile agent system in LVOOP
Please register via eMail to HolgerBrand
|| 13:30 - 14:00
|| Discussionroom DVEE, SB2 2.239b
The puprose of this meeting is to find out your level of LabVIEW programming and object oriented experience and your specific interest, that we can adjust the course contents to your needs.
- 05 Jul 2011