Prototype for a mobile agent system in LVOOP
In the context of my diploma thesis I built a protoype for a mobile agent system in LVOOP which is based on the HGFBaseClassLibrary
. Further information on how this system is created can be found in the german PDF version of the diploma thesis attached to this site.
Links to files are working within the GSI Campus domain only.
- LabVIEW 9 SP1 & DSC Runtime
- GnuPG 2.0.14 must be installed. We recommend to install Gpg4win, Version 2.0.4
- LabVIEW FDS + DSC + StateChart
You need to start at least one host system to activate mobile agents.
- Run MoAgSy_Host.exe
- Configure host:
- First run:
- Abort loading initData.bin
- Create new host: Yes
- Specify working directory and agent class folder. All agents to be used must be unpacked to this folder.
- Specify host ID (name) and maximum number of agents to be hosted.
- Skip FTP settings. FTP is not jet implemented.
- Click Start. Be patient. GPG-Key generation needs some time.
- Edit black and more important the white list to specify which agents to accept.
- Subsequent runs: Select already existing initData.bin
- Click offline switch to enable host.
- Host is now waiting for mobile agents.
Next you need to send a mobile agent to a host. This could be done using an application or your own agent dispatcher
VI within the LabVIEW development environment. The sample mobile agent HB_PollingAgent
performing a distributed poll is available.
- 31 Aug 2010