CS - A Control System Framework for Experiments
is a framework that can be used by many experiments. CS
is a multi-threaded, event driven, object oriented and distributed framework with SCADA functionality. An experiment control system can be developed by combining the CS
framework with experiment specific add-ons. CS
is supported on MS-Windows and on Linux (real-time OS Pharlap, LabVIEW RT: please ask).
The software is GPL licensed
- 30-Jun-2011: New class AccInterface, V188.8.131.52, is available. I implements the CORBA based interface to GSI accelerator control system. It is built into an application CS_Acc.exe, V184.108.40.206. Subversion revision 7360.
- 16-Feb-2011: updated package CSSR430
- 17-Jan-2011: updated package CSApplicationBaseClasses
- 23-Dec-2010: updated package CSDSC_SCADA
- 21-Dec-2010: released package CSMain 3.21
- 20-Dec-2010: updated package CSPackaging
- 14-Dec-2010: released package CSMain 3.21.beta1
- 25-Nov-2010: released package CSMain 3.21.alpha1
- 24-Nov-2010: updated package CSSqlServer
- 24-Nov-2010: released package CSMain 3.20
- 18-Nov-2010: updated package CS2Java
- 18-Nov-2010: updated class documentation of packages maintained by db
- 16-Nov-2010: updated package CSDAQ_E_mIO
- 15-Nov-2010: updated package CSApplicationBaseClasses
- Older News
About this web site ...
developers are welcome to contribute! To edit this web, please do two things. First you have to register
. Second, send an eMail to a registered CS developer
that he/she can add you to the CSDeveloperGroup
. Then, you may edit any page by clicking on the "Edit" button. It does not matter whether you are inside or outside GSI.
- 16 Nov 2012