Group 3: cost book
- Leverage and control in in-kind
- Cost of in-kind for host institution
- Does the IKC include manpower? If so, how?
- People exchange in IK
- Risk management
- Schedule and cost tracking -->IKBest5!!!!
- Knowledge exchange
Session 1 - protocol
: Cécile, Yorick, Sonia, Cesar, Bertrand
What to take into account for the elaboration of a cost book, assuming you will have cost estimates from potential IKC?
Costbook, manpoweer, value, risk management, schedule, cost review
- Define the basic rules for valuation (VAT, FTE...),
- Valuation includes manpower according to rules of host institute
- What level of technical requirements to put in cost book?
- External evaluation of CB and schedule: review and spot-check
- How to help provider obtain necessary funding