GSI Wiki.Grid Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the GSI Wiki.Grid web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, i.e. WikiGuest
in the GSI Wiki.Main web)
- List of topics of the GSI Wiki.Grid web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Grid.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Grid-Computing at GSI
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...information on Grid at GSI
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Grid web: (See AccessControl)
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. AdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as System.Macros by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the GSI Wiki engine (Perl scripts).
- DefaultPreferences has site-level preferences.
- WikiUsers has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- System.Macros has a list of common
- AccessControl explains how to restrict access by users or groups.