NodeMon is a tool allowing for local and remote CPU monitoring. Two things are provided
- libNodeInfo: A library providing inforatation about local tasks
- NodeMon: An executable publishing information of tasks via DIM.
So far, NodeMon is supported on WindowsXP and Linux. NodeMon has been inspired by PCMON, a tool developed by Clara Gaspar at CERN for the JCOP framework. Especially the acquisition of the process information on Linux is very similar to PCMON.
The following data is published by NodeMon
- CPU load of the node [%].
- Memory usage of the node [kByte]
- Number of processes
- Operation system
- Process list containing for each process
- Process name (image name)
- Memory usage [kByte]
- Total CPU usage [s]
- Actual CPU usage [%]
License: Software can be downloaded under the terms of the GPL.
Note: Parts of the code have been taken from pcmon, a tool written by C. Gaspar, CERN.
NodeMon can be downloaded here (release notes)
or via SourceForge
- 14 Mar 2007