FOPI Requirements Specification
On this page the primary requirments will be specified in details.
Low Voltage Power Supplies
- The status of the Low Voltage power supplies must be monitored all time.
- The software must not configure the LV power supplies automatically.
- Exception: EmergencyOff in case of too high temperatures in RPC
- New values are set by the operator manually.
Temperatures of RPC, Helitron and CDC must be monitored all time.
- RPC temperatures are used to switch off LV power supplies id they exceed certain limits.
- Every monitored Temperature has its own alarm limits.
- If at least one temperature exceeds its HiHi alarm limit:
- All LV power supplies must be switched of be using the EmergencyOff event.
- The events to switch the LV on must be disabled.
- If all temperatures return below HiHi their alarm limits
- The Temperature Monitor must not switch on the LV power supplies automatically. They must be switched on manually.
- The event to switch the LV on should be enabled.
- 12 Mar 2007