FOPI Detailed Design Specification
This page will describe the detailed design specification for the FOPI Control System.
- Low Voltage Power Supplies
- Lambda power supplies were selected.
- A CS-Class
Lambda_LV_Supplies, that inherits from
PSChannelBase, will implements the necessary funtionality by calling the existing instrument driver
- It also allows to enable/disable the switching On/Off event
- The instances of this class will be configured via GeneralObjectGUI.
PSCHannelBaseGUI will be used to operate the LV modules.
- Temperature Monitoring
- A CS-Class
FOPI_RPC_T_Monitor, that inherits from
DeviceBase, will implement the required functionality.
- An arbitrary number of temperatues with individual alarm limits can be added.
- An arbitrary number of power supplies to be switched off can be added.
- The switching off can be enabled and disabled.
- If enabled, the power supplies will switched off (EmergencyOff) if any temperatures exceeds its HiHi limit.
- It sends a requests to the power supplies to enable/disable the switch On/Off events depending on temperature status to prevent switching on power supplies in case of too high temeratures.
- Instances of this class will be configured and operated by using the GeneralObjectGUI.
- 12 Mar 2007