This page describes how to install and set up the PPG100 pattern generator.
- Buy the dll from Becker & Hickl. Install the dll using the using the setup.exe coming with the software. Please take care, that the dll is compatible with the one used by the CS framework (June 2004: Version 1.5). Install the dll to the default path (like E:\Program Files\ppg_lib).
- Insert the PPG100 into the computer.
- Make sure, that non-administrator users have the rights to write into the installation directory of the PPG100. If necessary, change the security settings by right-clicking in the Windows Explorer on the directory. Then, Properties->Security.
- In the database of CS, change the "dll and ini file path" (should be "Interface0") to the directory where the dll is located (like E:\Program Files\ppg_lib\dll32).
- Copy the ppgdll32.dll to the "...\data" directory of the CS installation. If existing, overwrite the ppgdll32.exe that is in ...\data.
- From ...\data, copy the files "dummy.pat" and "Ppg.ini" to the the directory of the dll (E:\Program Files\ppg_lib\dll32).
- 06 Jul 2005