Welcome to the NIUser Wiki-Web
This web has the purpose to provide information about National Instruments
products as well as activities and projects at GSI
It is meant as a platform for collaborative work and documentation as well as exchange of experience for users of National Instruments
hardware and software at GSI
. For this purpose, we have set up the NIUserGroup
, which is open to all NI users at GSI. How to join the NIUserGroup:
Ask a member of the NIUserGroup
provides user consulting for projects with National Instruments
products at GSI
- LabVIEW Hands-On Training
- LabVIEW Online-Training May 2020 completed.
- Are you interested in Hands-on exercises?
- Advanced LabVIEW programming techniques
- Introduction to object-oriented programming with LabVIEW
- Introduction to actor-oriented programming with LabVIEW
- Please send your request to HolgerBrand
Obtaining, Installing and Using NI-Software
Refer to Obtaining and Installing NI-Software
NI Product Specific Pages
Including links to GSI projects and instrument driver downloads.
LabVIEW specific informations are found here
DIAdem specific informations are found here
A mailing list: NI-USERSGROUP AT gsi.de
has been setup to establish more efficient communication between NI-Users@GSI. Sorry, but only GSI Users are allowed to access this list. A web interface
is available where you can
- Search in the archive.
- Post a new message.
- ni-usersgroup or leave the list (or change settings)
- Get more Information about the usage of LISTSERV@GSI.
NI Developer Exchange
NI provides Developer Exchange Discussion Forums
to the NI world wide user community.
We support Adobe Connect to enable remote support for LabVIEW
users from GSI. https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/lvsupport
is the link to the virtual room. Send an eMail to HolgerBrand
to request a meeting.
No permission to view WebSiteTools