Institute Campus License Agreement (ICLA) @ GSI
With the beginning of year 2005 GSI has a Institute Campus License Agreement (ICLA) for nearly all National Instruments software, for up to 300 developers for now.
Content of the ICLA
As a current subscriber to the National Instruments Academic Site License
, we receive:
- NI Developer Suite with most modules and add-ons included.
- Unlimited installations of all NI software included in the NI Academic Site License for teaching or research in our department/college or on campus
- Unlimited one-on-one technical support by NI applications engineers via phone/e-mail
- Automatic semiannual updates with new and upgraded software and other improvements to the site license
For more details have a look at the academic license schemes for teaching or research
Amendment to the ICLA
In addition to the software of the "normal" ICLA, GSI has a license for the LabVIEW DSC Runtime module. However, this license may exclusively used within GSI on the Darmstadt site. Please contact Holger Brand or Dietrich Beck for more details.
How-to Obtain a License at the GSI Campus
Starting from spring 2010, licenses for NI software at GSI are managed using a so called NI Volume License Manager (NIVLM).
- For details about the license management at GSI, please follow this link after you have installed NI software.
- For more details about the NIVLM from National Instruments, see here.
For more details contact HolgerBrand
- 09 Apr 2010