FACS Log Book
Information and version history of the FACS log book.
- Open the FACS log on the flow cytometer (should be starting page of browser)
- Enter your name
- Select the light sources you use (blue laser is always checked since you always need it)
- (optional) Enter a comment, e. g. experiment name
- Click start
You may now close the window or not.
- (Open browser)
- Click STOP
- Automatically keep track of uses, along with date, time and hours of usage. Keeps statistics.
- Keeps track of the runtime of the UV lamp
- Warn you if the UV lamp approaches the end of its lifetime
- Warn you if the UV lamp is still cooling down from the last user, along with how many minutes left.
- Warn you if the UV lamp is not warmed up yet, along with how many minutes left.
- Ability to submit Service Messages which will be displayed along the log book. Ability to stick messages to the top.
- Warn you if the instrument wasn't cleaned for longer than a week.