CS - A Control System Framework for Experiments
is a framework that can be used by many experiments. CS
is a multi-threaded, event driven, object oriented and distributed framework with SCADA functionality. An experiment control system can be developed by combining the CS
framework with experiment specific add-ons. CS
is supported on MS-Windows and on Linux (real-time OS Pharlap, LabVIEW RT: please ask).
The software is GPL licensed
- The current stable version is CSMain 3.40 from May 2014. This version is based on LabVIEW 2014
- There is no patch for this version.
- 11-Jul-2017: Recompiled a new Version of the LabVIEW-DIM-Interface. It is based on DIM v20r20 and available for different LabVIEW versions up to LabVIEW2017. This version solves some big performance and stability issues wehad in the last year.
- 07-Jul-2017: We moved all files of the CS framework to a new server at GSI.
- 17-Apr-2015: The main sources for the CS 3.40.0 can now be found as Git repositories on GitHub. You may have to install additional submodules. More submodules will follow in the next weeks. The files on Subversion can still be accessed, but they will not be updated anymore.
- 10-Apr-2015: Recompiled a new Version of the LabVIEW-DIM-Interface. It is based on DIM v20r13 and LabVIEW2014.
- 05-Sep-2014: CS 3.40.0 is based on LabVIEW 2014 and is commited to Subversion, revision 9823.
- This is a first trial with no systematic testing!
- This includes
- recompiled LabVIEW-DIM-Interface build for Window 7, 64-Bit, with LabVIEW 2014 (32-Bit) and DIM v20r9.
- 30-Jun-2011: New class AccInterface, V184.108.40.206, is available. I implements the CORBA based interface to GSI accelerator control system. It is built into an application CS_Acc.exe, V220.127.116.11. Subversion revision 7360.
- 16-Feb-2011: updated package CSSR430
- 17-Jan-2011: updated package CSApplicationBaseClasses
- 23-Dec-2010: updated package CSDSC_SCADA
- 21-Dec-2010: released package CSMain 3.21
- 20-Dec-2010: updated package CSPackaging
- 14-Dec-2010: released package CSMain 3.21.beta1
- 25-Nov-2010: released package CSMain 3.21.alpha1
- 24-Nov-2010: updated package CSSqlServer
- 24-Nov-2010: released package CSMain 3.20
- 18-Nov-2010: updated package CS2Java
- 18-Nov-2010: updated class documentation of packages maintained by db
- 16-Nov-2010: updated package CSDAQ_E_mIO
- 15-Nov-2010: updated package CSApplicationBaseClasses
- Older News
About this web site ...
developers are welcome to contribute! To edit this web, please do two things. First you have to register
. Second, send an eMail to a registered CS developer
that he/she can add you to the CSDeveloperGroup
. Then, you may edit any page by clicking on the "Edit" button. It does not matter whether you are inside or outside GSI.
- 16 Nov 2012